Wed, 14 Dec|
Christopher Ward Watch in aid of the Royal Berkshire NHS FT
We at the Friends of Berkshire Hospitals are delighted to be able to raffle a Swiss Made Christopher Ward C63 Sealander Bronze COSC in aid of the NHS.
Time & Location
14 Dec 2022, 17:00 GMT
About the Event
We at the Friends of Berkshire Hospitals are delighted to be able to raffle a Swiss Made Christopher Ward C63 Sealander Bronze COSC in aid of the NHS. The Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest in the country, serving a population of over half a million people, and is the main provider of acute care and specialist services for West Berkshire.
This beautiful watch is unique as it is the only prototype making it highly desirable and collectible.
- 26 jewel self-winding chronometer mechanical movement
- 38-hour power reserve
- Twin-flag engraving over a Colimaçoné finish on the rotor
- Anti-shock system
- 39mm brushed bronze Light-catcher™ case
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Central hacking seconds
- Date calendar
- Smoked sapphire crystal dial with Christopher Ward at 12 o’clock
- Smoked mineral crystal display caseback
- Top-brushed indexes with diamond polished facets
- Signature Trident counter-balance on polished seconds hand
- Super-LumiNova® Grade X1 BL C1-filled hands and indexes
- Leather strap with quick-release pins for easy changing
- Eco-friendly luxury presentation case
The Raffle closes on the 14th of December 2022 and a winner will be automatically drawn. The winner will receive a notification via text or email.